Waterford Rural Cemetery
The Historic Waterford Rural Cemetery located at 180 Saratoga Avenue was established in 1845 and has internments dating to 1774. There are two sections of the cemetery, the original section on Saratoga Avenue was originally called the Lower Village Cemetery (16.28 acres) is now closed to all new internments. The new section or Upper Section (77.32 acres), located across the railroad tracks on Davis Avenue was established in 1942 and is an active cemetery.
For information on the Cemetery, contact the Town Clerks Office at